Personal Development (Real Life & Online Also)
CONTACT DOC CONOR FOR YOUR FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION NOW!
Empathy Mind Body Brain Business Relationships & Life Personal Development (Real Life & Online Also) CONTACT DOC CONOR FOR YOUR FREE ONLINE CONSULTATION NOW! Your Mind, Body, Brain, Busines…
With the Coronavirus/ Covid-19 now challenging many people and their lives you need support, guidance, expertise to succeed in any and all areas of life. Dr. Conor gives you this. Whatever area of life, work, or business that you need help in just consult Dr. Conor for FREE and you can work with him in an ONLINE environment from anywhere in the world.
Contact Dr. Conor on firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your FREE book from Dr. Conor entitled ‘The Basic Universal Law’. The book teaches you the secret to your best self. Grab it while its free here:
This site is here for you to become more aware of your personal development, well- being, health, education, your society and all things human nature in general!
If you need to personally develop in any area of life then you’re in the right place. On this site there is a lot of information about personal development that aims to enlighten you to achieve all that, deep down, you know you can.
If you’re suffering from a health complaint, be it physical, emotional or even mental, then you’re in the right place. On this site there is a lot of information about healthy living, as long as you feel the need to become more informed by new and existing information that is continually becoming available.
If you’re reading this and come with an educational mindset, then you won’t be disappointed either. All the information and the contents have been put together following evidence-based approaches in order to make sure that you are properly educated and enlightened.
The courses and ‘Shop’ section of this website is the best place for you to go.
Conor uses unique techniques in his native country of Ireland and is also available ONLINE for international clients also. His skills include techniques that other well known internationally elite sporting teams, higher performance units, and organisational bodies have benefited from including:
In the next edition of this series Dr. Conor will write a chapter about 'eye contact' in modern society. This is due out in October, 2020.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU Regulation, related to protection of personal data which came into effect on 25th of May 2018. The aim of GDPR is to protect the rights of EU citizens to their data privacy and to ensure and accountability, transparency and security by data controllers and processors. It gives every EU citizen the legal right to know what, where, why and when their data is being used as well as their right 'to be erased or forgotten’.
GDPR will add to the already existing EU Data Protection Directive's eight principles:
· Obtain and process information fairly.
· The data must be kept for a specified, lawful purpose.
· The data should be used and disclosed only for the specified purpose.
· The data must be kept safe and secure.
· The data must be up to date, accurate and complete.
· The data must be relevant, adequate but not excessive.
· The date must be retained for no longer than is necessary.
· A copy of the data must be made available to the data subject, on request.
GDPR's main aim is to protect the rights of EU citizens’ data privacy and to ensure transparency, security and accountability by data controllers and processors. (International Association of Privacy Professionals.)
How Does GDPR Affect a DocConor.com Customer or Subscriber?
· DocConor.com continually reviews all personal data, existing privacy policies and alters and/ updates processes as required according to law.
· DocConor.com has a specific procedure that will respond to data subject requests for access, recification, objection, restriction, portability, and deletion (right to be forgotten).
· DocConor.com implements appropriate security processes and measures to respond to any security breaches.
· DocConor.com ensures a record is stored for all necessary data, consent forms, privacy policies and procedures, training materials, and data transfer agreements.