Get your FREE book from Dr. Conor entitled ‘The Basic Universal Law’. The book teaches you the secret to your best self. Grab it while its free here:
This site is here for you to become more aware of your well being, health and education in general. If you are wondering about the terminology of ‘Wellbeing’ and how it affects you or yours, then you will find loads of useful nuggets of information right here.
If you’re suffering from a health complaint, be it physical, emotional or even mental, then you’re in the right place. On this site there is a lot of information about healthy living, as long as you feel the need to become more informed by new and existing information that is continually becoming available.
If you’re reading this and come with an educational mindset, then you won’t be disappointed either. All the information and the contents have been put together following evidence-based approaches in order to make sure that you are properly educated and enlightened.
The courses and ‘Shop’ section of this website is the best place for you to go.
Conor uses unique techniques in his native country of Ireland and is also available for international clients also. His skills include techniques that other well known internationally elite sporting teams, higher performance units and organizational bodies have benefited from including:
Conor`s skill set and techniques allow him to deal with following issues:
- Addictions (Drugs, Porn, Gambling, etc.)
- ADHD ( Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (AMS)
- Ankle Issues
- Aspersers Syndrome
- Athletic Enhancement
- Athletic Injuries
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Avoid overly impulsive actions
- Awareness (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Awareness, focus, concentration
- Back Pain
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Brainwave Speed
- Brian Injury
- Business and Corporate Issues
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebrovascular Accident (CV)
- Chronic Pain
- Communication Disorders/ Deficits and Impairments
- Comprehending Information Quickly
- Concentration Issues (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Controlling Impulsivity & Behavior
- Digestive Disorders
- Distributed Attention (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Dynamic Attention (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Early Intervention
- Eating Disorders
- Educational Issues
- Elite Sports’ Performance
- Executive Function
- Fear of Authority
- Fear of Failure
- Filter out Distractions
- Hone Concentration
- Maintain Focus on What Matters Most
- Filter out Incoming Sensory Distractions
- Focus (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Focus on Key Play Opportunities
- Generalised Anxiety
- Golfers elbow (Medial epicondylitis)
- Headache and Migraine
- Hip Issues
- Improve Your Response Accuracy
- Improve Your Awareness
- Interpret body language More Effectively
- Joint Issues
- Keep track of Important Things Going on all Around, Even When Feeling Overwhelmed
- Knee Issues
- Leadership Issues
- Learning Disorder
- Ligament Issues
- Mental Processing Speed
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Motor Impairments
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Aches and Pains
- Muscular Issues
- Neck Issues
- Nerve Pain and Tingling in the Hands or Arms (Thoracic outlet syndrome)
- Non Verbal Learning Disability
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Organisational Issues
- Personal Development
- Perceptively Slow Down Your Environment
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Processing speed (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Reflux and Colic
- Relationship Issues
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Respond More Quickly and Efficiently
- Response Control
- Response control (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- See More Opportunities in Any Situation
- Selective Attention (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Self Esteem
- Self-Worth Issues
- Sensory Integration
- Sharper Thinking, Responsiveness, and Readiness to Concentrate on the Task at Hand
- Shin Splints
- Sleep Difficulties
- Some Depression
- Speech and Language Disorder
- Spinal Issues
- Sport Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Stay Sharp Under High-Pressure Demands
- Staying on Task-Analyzing
- Success Inhibition
- Sustained Attention (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral epicondylitis)
- Traumatic Brian Injury
- Problem Solving
- Vision (School, Work, Performance, Life Etc.)
- Visual Processing Disorder
- Working Memory
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU Regulation, related to protection of personal data which came into effect on 25th of May 2018. The aim of GDPR is to protect the rights of EU citizens to their data privacy and to ensure and accountability, transparency and security by data controllers and processors. It gives every EU citizen the legal right to know what, where, why and when their data is being used as well as their right 'to be erased or forgotten’.
GDPR will add to the already existing EU Data Protection Directive's eight principles:
· Obtain and process information fairly.
· The data must be kept for a specified, lawful purpose.
· The data should be used and disclosed only for the specified purpose.
· The data must be kept safe and secure.
· The data must be up to date, accurate and complete.
· The data must be relevant, adequate but not excessive.
· The date must be retained for no longer than is necessary.
· A copy of the data must be made available to the data subject, on request.
GDPR's main aim is to protect the rights of EU citizens’ data privacy and to ensure transparency, security and accountability by data controllers and processors. (International Association of Privacy Professionals.)
How Does GDPR Affect a DocConor.com Customer or Subscriber?
· DocConor.com continually reviews all personal data, existing privacy policies and alters and/ updates processes as required according to law.
· DocConor.com has a specific procedure that will respond to data subject requests for access, recification, objection, restriction, portability, and deletion (right to be forgotten).
· DocConor.com implements appropriate security processes and measures to respond to any security breaches.
· DocConor.com ensures a record is stored for all necessary data, consent forms, privacy policies and procedures, training materials, and data transfer agreements.