1. They think in different ways, and they`re positive people. We have to be positive. It will be a building block from here until eternity. Once I think positive, I am going to go and do something productive.
2. They turn things out of their control into positive things, then use them to motivate themselves. You need to be able to turn the negative into positives. Use them as opportunities to try things again, to try things in a different way.
3. They are patient. If a person has a tough day, it is how they looked at it and how they reacted to it. If you have the want and motivation to go out there in the first place, you need to be patient. You may need to change track and do something different if things don`t work out.
4. They admit when they are wrong. They know when they are out of their depth with something. If they are not in the right frame of mind, if they are tired, they`re not hitting 100%. If they`re not hitting that standard, they have to do something else.
5. They never give up. You can take a break when things frustrate you, but never give up. Success is there to be had. Everybody can have success if they persist.
6. They expect to succeed! That is pretty simple. It is about grinding it into your own minds eye to expect to succeed. The more you expect to succeed, the more you will fail, but the more you will actually succeed big.
7. They try new things. If you try something new, if you dare to go where no one else has gone before, if you do your research, you may just be successful.
8. They do not fear failure. If failure is at the end, they do not fear failure. They expect to succeed next time. More often than not, you`ll get there.
9. They are consistent in their habits. They make keys to success and use those keys to get where they need to go.